Helping Businesses And Individuals Find Unique Solutions To Challenging Legal Issues.
Creating An Individualized Estate Plan
No matter how large or small your estate may be, having a proper estate plan in place is important. It allows you to make decisions now that will ensure that your property goes to whom you want, the way you want and when you want. It can also save your family members money on court costs and attorney’s fees, while allowing them to mourn your loss without the burdens of unnecessary red tape and financial confusion.
At the law firm of Frese, Whitehead & Anderson, P.A., we have one attorney on staff who has been certified by the Florida Bar’s Board of Legal Specialization and Education in the area of wills, trusts and estates. Their expertise — combined with our focus on related areas of the law such as business and real estate — enables us to handle a broad range of estate planning and litigation matters. We can answer your questions and help you find the right mix of solutions for your individual circumstances.
Thorough Preparation And Guidance For Life’s Challenges
Our estate planning services at Frese, Whitehead & Anderson, P.A., include:
- Wills and trusts: Creating wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts, life insurance trusts and more
- Business succession planning: Preparing to pass a business along to your children or trusted employees upon retirement or death
- Elder law and Medicaid planning: Navigating the roadblocks to obtaining federal financial assistance to pay for nursing home care
- Guardianships: Appointing a guardian for minor children, adult children with disabilities or elderly parents
- Inheritance planning: Transferring wealth to the next generation, understanding financial implications and more
- Litigation: Resolving probate and estate disputes, including will and trust contests
- Medical/health care directives: Stating your wishes in regard to end-of-life care and other medical issues
- Powers of attorney: Appointing someone to make medical or financial decisions for you
- Probate and estate administration: Fulfilling all necessary legal responsibilities after a loved one passes away
Estate law and related issues can depend on the state in which you create your estate plan. Therefore, if you have recently moved to Florida, talk to us about your existing estate plan to make sure that it conforms to Florida requirements.
Rely On An Experienced Lawyer For Your Estate Law Needs
It is never too early nor too late to assess your possible estate planning needs. We work with adults of all ages as well as adult children who are assisting their aging parents. Learn more about our probate and estate law services by calling Frese, Whitehead & Anderson, P.A., at 321-473-3295. You can also reach our Melbourne lawyers by email.